Slideshow Widget

Doll gallery

27 Jan 2007


Have a look at my new gallery of dolls. Tell me what you think.

8 Responses to “Doll gallery”

  1. lovely! I love making dolls. I had one when I was younger and I have such fond memories of it so I think that is why I like to make them now. I also love the dog in your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Red Ridinghood is so adorable! I can't get over that sweet little basket and the beautiful cape she is wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Jenny. It's great that they have their own cyber-home! F was playing happily with her doll this morning. If anyone is reading this comment I highly recommend Jenny's dolls, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dolls are so lovely and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Little Red Riding Hood and the Waldorf Pocket Doll are both so cute. I especially like the hair on the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely dolls. You are so clever!

    I've been meaning to say how much I love the pictures you put up on your weblog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.