They have arrived

10 Dec 2006



Lots of extra washing today as last night my daughter's bed became a feline labour ward.




We had plenty of old nappies to shield the bed clothes but Maggie moved down the bed and things got a bit messy. My daughter was at her Gran's at the time.





Maggie is now the proud but tired mother of four kittens.








One ginger tabby, two grey tabbies and a black kitten with white face and chest.


14 Responses to “They have arrived”

  1. Yeah--lots of "CUTE" now, can't wait for more photos. Is your Christmas shopping done with the birth of the kittens? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet ! Its such fun watching kittens grow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Maggie! Her kittens are so sweet!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie N's daughter says:
    The kittens are all so adoreable, the black one reminds me of one of our former cats. I like the ginger one too.

    Marie N. says:
    Thank you for showing the photos! You'll have fun watching their personalities develop and seeing how diligent the little mum is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW! So precious! It's a good thing you're so far away or I'd have to have one.

    It's going to be such a wonderful holiday at your house with all the wee babes to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Now that's a very good Christmas present for all the little wrens! Oh boy, would I love a kitten, but Tasmania is too far to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh please please please keep taking photos of them as they grow. How lovely. I always wanted to have a cat have kittens so the children could be a part of it all. How lovely. I hope you have no problems finding homes for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so precious. The little ginger tabby got to me right off, with its little face poking out in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I always had cats and I feel very closed to them and it is so lovely to have a mummy cat with her little kittens at home. I love to watch her teaching them the world, to be a clever and sensible one. (And I always wanted a red one - you are really lucky to have it now!) This is such a nice Christmas present for your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet bundles! A great Christmas present.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Jenn! I also loved the crocheted granny square rug in the top photo.
    Any HSC results your way today?
    Take care
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have been reading about the bushfires in Tas Jenny - not sure whether they are near you - hope all is well and rain comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely!! The kittens are so sweet. The pictures warm up my heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.