Slideshow Widget

Pincushion Swap.

4 Dec 2006


Today I received the most perfect gift in the mail. My very first swap and I am completely overwhelmed by the generosity of my swap partner Calamity Kim.

A more perfect parcel you could not hope to find. Beautiful handmade treasures, thrift shop finds, chocolates and to top it all a delightful clothbound book that inspired the very creative and individual pin cushion.



Take a look:










































Thank you Kim. It was like Christmas 3 weeks early.

7 Responses to “Pincushion Swap.”

  1. I am so pleased that you liked it! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful! I marvel at and appreciate the creativity of others as I'm a bit short in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that truly is lovely! And I just love The Giving Tree! Can you believe in some schools they have actually banned that book, claiming it "encourages codependence". If The Giving Tree is codependence then hurray for codependence : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant swap! I love the way it was inspired. This is a thoughtful gift to treasure for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a WONDERFUL swap!!!! i love how it all ties together!! :) lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the tree pincushion is wonderfully imaginative and ever so cute! You were certainly blessed with a fantastic swap package.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous parcel to receive in the post, Christmas did come early. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.