23 Dec 2006



The baking is done, the presents are wrapped and under the tree, the menu is sort of finalised. We have had some rain and the weather is cooler. My mother-in-law has arrived. I even managed to post my Christmas cards before Christmas. Time to settle back, relax and enjoy this lovely time of the year.



Merry Christmas to you all. I have enjoyed writing my blog and reading your comments and getting to know you . Have a peaceful, happy Christmas and enjoy the best of the season.



9 Responses to “ ”

  1. Jenny, Merry Christmas. I hope this is a wonderful Christmas full of love. Thank you for your blog, I just love it and look forward to more. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyous, joyous holidays.. and may peace and love fill your 2007! I so enjoy your blog.. it is my retreat after long days, and I look forward to new entries next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and all of your family, Jenny. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jenny and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to you and your family Jenny.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry christmas to you and your family. Thank you for your blog..I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jenny,
    I just discovered your blog! What a treat and a blessing! Even though I have a just turned 13 yo dear son, I remember the younger years so much...Merry Christmas and Happy New year! I'll be back.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny, After being away I'm just catching up on your posts. I can so identify with shifting walls - our bedroom door has not been closing for the last few days, also beer bottles waiting for the brew, but I can't complain since I do the same with the Fowler's jars. I do hope your family had an enjoyable Christmas and I look foward to more of your postings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.