Too many hearts are never enough

20 Sep 2006









































































Which one is your favourite?

13 Responses to “Too many hearts are never enough”

  1. The jasmine flowers, the crib board and the stone. Although they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a potato, not a stone. Isn't nature wonderful. Whatever makes a potato want to look like a heart.My husband made the crib board and drilled too many holes so it makes for a marathon game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wooden ones, the leaves and flowers. What a great idea.

    Also I loved your comment about setting time goals - what a great idea. I could sit down of a morning and say I will sew for one hour or whatever and stick to it. I bet I would get so much more done than when I dither and start and stop for three hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance I thought the top one was a biscuit actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the potatoe and the button heart. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree -- too many hearts are not enough! They're all nice.

    Elizabeth
    elizabeth-themerryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little heart in the frame(?)with felt & blanket stitching is one of my favorites.
    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love them all!! and agree, there is always room for more hearts...and I thought the first one was a cookie!! but a potato? how funny!! i am a bit partial to the second one though...anything with hand stitching just makes me swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. I love the jasmin flowers and the button heart. Although they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The leaves and the potato (which I, too, thought was a biscuit - a ginger nut actually). Nature is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all, but have to say the heart-shaped leaves. How great that the Lord put hearts all over nature, too!

    --Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the jasmine and then the potato, guess nature makes my favorite hearts !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hearts :)

    My favorite is the one patchy, blanket-stitched heart with the embroidered words around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.