My Little Shop

10 Aug 2006

My Etsy shop is finally up and running although I only have one thing in it at the moment. I have to fix up my other photos, check out the exchange rates and the postage rates. It was all a bit daunting actually.So many decisions to be made. The format may change a little over the next few days as I figure out what I am doing. I couldn't even manage a banner, this is a really good chance to learn all about this stuff( I don't even know what you call this stuff, I'm so computer literate).Any tips will be gratefully accepted.

6 Responses to “My Little Shop”

  1. Good Morning LJW

    Congratulations on getting it up and running! You may have only one thing in the shop - but what you do have is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I am so excited to see what you have. Good luck !!
    Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congratulations...mine is still just in my head. LOL.
    I'm off to have a squizz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your shop. The hot water bottle cover is beautiful!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very NICE!!! I was also pleased to see that you didn't use acrylic, and that you knitted with wool! (I just adore natural fiber yarns.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I can't wait to look!! Congrats!! Wooohoooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.