Take Cover!

24 Jul 2006


It had to happen. Now I have the cold and am feeling suitably snotty. Who invented colds , not only do you feel lousy you become socially undesirable as well; sneezing, sniffing, blowing your nose. Oh well, it can't last forever and the housework will just have to wait.




I did manage to make some Anzac biscuits and a caraway seed cake yesterday so the troops are not starving.










N ow is the saying "Feed a cold and starve a fever " or the other way around.

6 Responses to “Take Cover!”

  1. Take care of yourself and rest. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely get feeding! Chicken soup, a lovely organic chicken, pearl barley, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and a little stock - you'll be right as rain in no time!

    Get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And where does all that snot come from!!!! GRRRR!! Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, feed a cold - no excuses now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lol* @ Rosa...I wonder the same myself!

    All that baking looks so yummy...I'm due for some baking soon...have been a bit slack this past week.

    Hope your feeling better soon Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I did make that chicken soup and I did make sure that I fed my cold, no need to say that one twice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.