SH! It's a secret

18 Jul 2006

I am making this for my daughter's birthday which is on the 1st August.


Lucky I have some help. Why do cats always do this?


I am also making this but obviously smaller. I made one for her teenage cousin and Kate thought it was wonderful.


She has been coveting this mohair for quite some time.


The pattern is from a book by Jo Sharp who is an Australian designer. I think she is quite well known in the States as she has been featured in Interweave Knits

Guess who has a new camera? The novelty will wear off eventually I'm sure.

6 Responses to “SH! It's a secret”

  1. Lovely stuff LJW. I've never heard of Jo Sharp. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat looks beautiful - I love the fabric you're using :)
    Glad you're enjoying having the camera! Keep up the good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns - they look great! I've just started a scarf (the irony is not lost on me - it is possibly the hottest day of the year so far and I'm knitting scarves!), and it has 3 cables on it, my first cables, and they are so easy to do! I didn't quite realise how easy, but also how effective they look. I am now a cable-crazy knitter ;-)

    It must be hot where you are for borage to be flowering in winter - what sort of temperatures are considered 'wintery' for you?

    Enjoy your knitting and thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy girl. Yummy stuff you are making. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  5. *whispering* heh heh
    I hope the novelty of the new camera doesn't wear off soon.
    The coat and knitted top are going to look good, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your making a coat!! You must be really professional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.